Saturday, August 21, 2010

the last good bye.




i called my friend just now... a friend of mine... very close to me before... and i dont know how and why we ended up our friendship in this way... unhappy, miserable and lot of things that cant be mentioned... she said, "don't call me, text me, contact me anymore...". and since that was the last call, i talked to her till late at night. it was a comfortable and warm conversation. no hates in each other. it was like, we suddenly forgot what has been said a few minutes before; about forgetting and never keep in touch anymore... how wonderful if we keep continue in that way my friend. i'm really grateful u accepted me back as ur friend, thanks God, even though after this i might not hear ur voice again, and u'll never see me again. it's like we are living in two different worlds. i miss talking to u, i miss every single moment we had shared together my friend. i cant afford to lose u. u mean the world to me. i dont wanna lose any of my friend including u. so, thanks for accepting my apologies, i wish u nothing but happiness in ur life. i'm so sorry for everything. Take care and good bye. =)


No comments: